Consultations are ALWAYS free!
I want you to succeed in having a positive and empowering birth experience. I have several payment options available to fit any budget. Please contact me for more information.
Research has shown that having a birth Doula present at your birth greatly enhances your birthing experience.
Numerous clinical studies have found that a Doula’s presence at birth:
- tends to result in shorter labors with fewer complications
- reduces negative feelings about one’s childbirth experience
- reduces the need for pitocin (a labor-inducing drug), forceps or vacuum extraction
- reduces the requests for pain medication and epidurals, as well as the incidence of cesareans. DONA International http://www.dona.org/mothers/faqs_birth.php
As your birth doula I will support you in having the birth that you desire to have. I will help guide you and your birth partner in your birthing journey to ensure your wants are met.
I have found that birth can be a very enriching and relationship focused journey for both mom and her birth partner, whether that be dad, grandma, aunt, etc… A Doula does not replace this very important person in moms life. A Doula simply facilitates the journey in the way mom and her birth partner have chosen. A Doula can offer the birth partner a much needed break, help guide his or her hands when things seem confusing and overwhelming, help bring mom into focus so she can get through the tough parts, and I can do the hands on physical support so your birth partner can support you emotionally, and visa versa.
FULL Doula services include:
- Two prenatal appointments to help get to know each other, go over your birth plan, and teach your birth partner ways that he/she can assist you while you are in labor.
- Unlimited phone support.
- Continuous labor support from the time we agree upon until you have successfully fed your newborn.
- One postpartum appointment. You can arrange more postpartum visits if you feel you need the support for an additional fee.
Alternative Doula Services:
I have several options available if you feel that FULL Doula services are not for you these include, but not limited too:
Unlimited phone, text, email support and education.
OnCall Doula services: So you are not sure if you want a doula or you can not afford FULL Doula services. Once you are in labor and you find that you want a doula you can call me, if I am available, I can assist you at home or hospital. I do attempt to be available. I have 2 doulas on my team who will respond if I am not available. You must have full payment once me or one of my doulas report to your home or hospital.
Special Skills or Training:
- Comfort techniques
- Relaxation techniques
- herbs and oils with labor, pregnancy and postpartum
- Rebozo techniques
- Birth Ball
- Water birth
- Optimal laboring positions
- Hypno-doula training
- Adoption support
- Supporting survivors of abuse or trauma
- Cesarean support
- Sibling support
- Vaginism support and education
I am open to unique situations and circumstances. Please contact me to see what we can work out.
Serving the following counties: Millard, Beaver, Iron, Piute, Wayne, Sanpete, Juab, Garfield, Kane and Washington.
Serving areas surrounding the following cities: Cedar City, Fillmore, Beaver, Richfield, Panguitch, Paragonah, Nephi, Manti, Loa, and St. George.
Your Birth Time
Because Your birth matters!
801-360-8480; email@example.com; https://www.facebook.com/pages/Your-Birth-Time/535786649774573
Birth Doula, Postpartum Doula, Perinatal Doula, Serving Panguitch, Utah- Beaver, Utah- Cedar City, Utah- Milford, Utah- Kanab, Utah